Each patient has unique concerns. Acupuncture cost of treatment depends on the types of therapy needed and the length of therapy needed. Your ability to pay should not be a factor if you need to be treated.
How Much Does Acupuncture Cost?
In the current market, the average price or acupuncture cost for patients in Omaha is around $65-110. Some acupuncturists may charge $50-60, some may charge more than $100. Some also charge initial visit in additional,$40 -100(or more) because the examination/evaluation and paper works.
Does Insurance Cover Acupuncture Cost?
You can call the phone number on the back of your insurance card. We recommend asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Does my plan cover acupuncture?
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Provider (PCP)?
- Is there a limit to reimbursement to a particular network or panel of providers?
- Reimbursement limited only to Medical Doctors (MD) who perform acupuncture and not applicable to licensed acupuncturists?
If you have an insurance plan that covers out-of-network acupuncture and related services performed by a licensed acupuncturist, then we would be happy to provide a submittable “Super Bill” for you to receive reimbursement from your carrier after you have paid our fee(s).If your health insurance policy covers acupuncture, you may only be responsible for a small co-pay or no co-pay at all. Call our office if you are unsure about your coverage. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
Balanced Body Acupuncture & Chiropractic in Omaha
- Acupuncture costs $65 per visit at Balanced Body.
- We do offer packages of 6 at a discounted rate.
- Dr. Baker offers free 20 minute consultations.